Wednesday 1 April 2020

April fools but also not


My print copy of the 2nd edition of Babylon on Which Fame and Jubilation Are Bestowed has arrived! I will write a proper post about it once I've read through it and digested it all, but for now I will say that I'm really liking the new (light, non-d20) rules.

Character creation is really quick, but I have to say it's taking me forever to fill out my character sheet...


.
.
.
.
.
OK, I'll be switching to paper. There is a free character sheet to download from the publisher's website. Which will hopefully pick up less cat hair (seriously, that's a new bit of plasticene straight out of the package and 20 minutes later it's got fur stuck in it everywhere).

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how long it will take you to chisel your game notes. Probably going to get a shorter after-action report than usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll stick to english for my session reports to save time. But there might be a bibliography.

      Delete
  2. Mod the game to run on Phoenician script, I'd save you some time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, except for the year or so of study to get conversant in the language...

      Delete